Cetin Fasteners A.Ş. As top management and employees, in order
to manage all kinds of risks for our business continuity and information
assets; We are committed to our commitment to the following principles;
· Documenting, documenting and improving the effectiveness of our information security management system to meet the requirements of ISO 27001 standard,
· Fulfilling the applicable conditions regarding ISMS,
· Determining the roles regarding current responsibilities and authorities for the execution of the Information Security Management System,
· Ensuring that our basic and supportive business activities continue uninterruptedly,
· Ensuring that information is accessible only by authorized persons and separation of duties,
· Providing the necessary resources for the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Information Security Management System,
· Systematic management of risks for information assets,
· Complying with all laws and regulations related to Information Security in our country,
· Close monitoring of technological developments related to Information Security,
· Being aware of the importance of training, providing necessary training opportunities for all our employees regarding Information Security Management System,
We undertake to manage our activities that we implement to support the necessary human resources for the Information Security Management System together with our other management systems.
We work with all our strength to be an exemplary company in the fastener production sector with our level of information security.
In this context, everyone working in our organization and Cetin Fasteners A.Ş. Our stakeholders, 3rd parties and suppliers who access / have access to information assets are also responsible for complying with our main policy regarding information security.